ficklemindedpengantin

We've decided on forever
We got engaged on 14th December 2013 & will be spending forever (InsyaAllah) with effect from 12th March 2016.

Instagram: Serbreenaaaa

beautifulbridetobe

2014 Pengantin
My Wed Dreams
Wedding Jitters

2015 Pengantin
Ten Five Fifteen

2016 Pengantin
Infinity20sixteen
Project Halal

2017 Pengantin
Day To Forget
time machine
walk down memory lane
January 2014 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 June 2014 August 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 February 2015 March 2015 June 2015

flashbacks
reminiscence
Says it all. Haters gonna hate. Research, Recce, Survey dan sewaktu dengan nya. 8 MONTHS EARLY Pending for approval UPDATES! I got your back. The Queen's Approval They'll never understand. Modest Bride

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


Finally!!
Saturday 1 November 2014 @ 23:40

I got good news to share! We da settle (almost) our bridal. After looking high and low for the perfect bridal for me, we managed to settle on one.

What happen to the bridals that I've once go gaga over? Well, sadly they are not free on our dates. Part of me don't want to compromise our date just for a bridal because the date do play an important part in our life. Although it is not exactly on the 10th of March which will be our 7th year but it is 2 days after so somehow a great way to celebrate welcome our 7th year.

Moving on to how I came about to the bridal that we've settled on. One night, I was researching on reviews on the few bridals that I like. Then I stumbled upon Magic Like This blog, a post describing her appointment with the bridal that she have chosen. Her entry kept me reading cos we shared the same top 3 bridals that we want and the way she describe what kind of bridal she want, I have the same sentiment as her. After reading her entry, I look for Putih Bridal (Yes, like finally I mention the name of the bridal) on both FB & IG.

Scroll punye scroll, I'm liking what I'm seeing then....jeng jeng jeng I saw my good friend's kakak as one of the Putih Bridal's bride. So I texted her but she replied me the next morning. Ye lah, ade ke tidak aku whatsapp dia tengah-tengah malam, siapa mau layan beb. The next morning, she get back to me & I asked 101 questions to Liyanah (as usual but she baik selalu bersabar ngan karena aku ni) and convey those questions to her sister. In the end, her sis passed Syahrill number to me so I could as him directly cos she assure that they are nice people to talk to. OMG!! They are nice people la please! & they reply to you very cepat, I'm quite suprise also.

Putih Bridal run by two guys, Syahrill and Izwan but they have female assistant too. That is why my mother kasi green light to have them as my bridal. The package they offer is affordable for us cos beau & I don't earn much. I'm impressed with the fact that despite they both have full-time job, they could still manage to run a bridal business. Well done!

I'm very excited to view their collection in December because I'm liking what was posted on their social page. Hey, you know what I recommend you to have a look at their works. From makeup to everything lah, tip top! Hehehehehe.



Anonymous Anonymous said on 27 November 2014 at 08:54  

Hi, i came across your blog from another btb, i'm one of btb same year & same date as you. & another cool thing is we're celebrating our 7th year together too a day before our nikah. I dont have a blog but i enjoyed reading others. Hope you & fiance are doing great with the planning.

Anyway i'm shila (:


Blogger Unknown said on 30 November 2014 at 11:38  

Hi Shila!

Thank you for dropping by. Yayyy! Finally another btb who share the same wedding date as me. Woot! Woot!

You know like how it'll be perfect to nikah on your 7th anni with your partner but abit impossible pon ade. Hehehe.

Hope planning have been good for you and your partner too. 16 months to go!!


Anonymous Anonymous said on 1 December 2014 at 12:28  

Hi, thank you for replying! (:
I got excited too when I saw we got the same wedding date. Actually I wanted to nikah on 11th March, our 7th year together itself but my mum couldn't agree to it :(

My wedding planning has been so stressful for me, I had to do all the surveying of vendor myself. My fiancé is busy with work and leave the it to me.
It freak me out when I get to know two of the bridal I wanted were already fully booked for our date. One of it is PetiSolek :( From there I start panicking asking for availability and quotation here and there.

Omg I'm sorry to flood your blog, so much to talk about. Thinking I should open my own blog now hahaha oh wait, i'll follow you at Instagram ok (:

-Shila


Blogger Unknown said on 2 December 2014 at 23:09  

Hi Shila! Thank you for following me on Instagram! I thought of having my nikah on the 10 but siapa nak layan amek off just to see me akad nikah. Hahahahaha!

Calm down..jangan stress nanti cepat tua, naik pelamin nampak banyak wrinkles. Hehehehehe. If you want those famous bridal, you gotta be quick in booking them. If not, there are other options which serve good services.

InsyaAllah you can do this. Do up a blog lah so I can follow you too. Hehehee

Post a Comment