ficklemindedpengantin

We've decided on forever
We got engaged on 14th December 2013 & will be spending forever (InsyaAllah) with effect from 12th March 2016.

Instagram: Serbreenaaaa

beautifulbridetobe

2014 Pengantin
My Wed Dreams
Wedding Jitters

2015 Pengantin
Ten Five Fifteen

2016 Pengantin
Infinity20sixteen
Project Halal

2017 Pengantin
Day To Forget
time machine
walk down memory lane
January 2014 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 June 2014 August 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 February 2015 March 2015 June 2015

flashbacks
reminiscence
Father oh Father.. Venue #2 Venue 1: Berlayer Terrace Up Up Up and away... Location: I've no idea. The Songket Bridal by Norseha Sani Photographer: Checked! Photography & Videography We're not the first. Finally!!

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


Alhamdulilah
Monday 22 June 2015 @ 00:36

In this holy month, when Dad broke the news that he has decided on my wedding location, I felt happy & all I could say is that, Alhamdulilah.

Both my parents & I including my baby sister love this place because it is spacious & the spread of food that they offer. For me I love this place because it is near to beau's wedding location that is The Luzerne.

Alhamdulilah my parents have finally decided to have it at 21 on Rajah.

Now we have to do now is make an appointment with Miss Nan & do the necessary discussions with her.

Dad gave the green light for me to proceed with booking of pelamin and wedding invites.

Check List

  • Location/Caterimg: 21 on Rajah 
  • Pelamin: Reverie Decortes (TBC)
  • Mak Andam: The Songket Bridal
  • Kad Jemputan: Thumblinda (TBC)
  • Photography: Phats Gallery Inc
  • Berkat: Chocolate Chip cookies (DIY)
  • Entertainment: Leave Dad to settle
  • Henna: NittraHenna
Yup that is all. And both beau & I have decided to leave out some things for the wedding cos we feel like it's not needed. 

Why some TBC? Well, I've been stalking their FB/IG to view their works and I am so impressed. Just waiting the right time to email them. And I shall do a post for each of them as to why they are my favorites. 

When you have a baby sister who have her own online bake shop, you ask her to bake your wedding berkats but I will help of course la. 

Well, I shall update more frequently since #kmrulsbrna left with 265 days. 

Toodles. 

Anonymous Rin said on 23 June 2015 at 11:44  

hi!

May I know how much does 21 on rajah charge per pax? hope ur wedding preps are gg smoothly :)


Blogger Unknown said on 23 June 2015 at 12:24  

Hi Rin,

21 on Rajah have 3 tier menu set.

Menu A is $45++ per pax
Menu B is $50++ per pax
Menu C is $55++ per pax

I hope this helps. And thank you for your kind wishes.

Post a Comment